When will I receive my delivery?
• You will receive a confirmation of your order + when it has been shipped.
• Orders placed before 2.30pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched on the same day (Delays expected due to COVID19)
• Orders placed Saturday before 11.30 will be dispatched on the same day (Delays expected due to COVID19)
• Orders can be place on Sunday however will not be dispatched till Monday as Royal Mail do not operate on Sundays
• Once we have shipped your order to Royal Mail they are then liable for delivery of your order. This is normally 3-5 working days and not tracked.
• 1st class shipping is within 1-2 working days
What shipping options can I choose from?
• Currently we have a 3-5 days shipping method, as all bags are made fresh. Delivered by Royal Mail which starts from £2.99
• We now offer a 1st class delivery option which starts from £3.99. Orders must be placed before 2:30pm to be dispatched the same day
Can I choose next day delivery?
• We are currently working on a next day delivery option.
What if I enter the wrong shipping address?
• Please ensure shipping details are correct at the time of ordering, this cannot be changed once your order has been dispatched. Any orders not received due to incorrect delivery addresses entered by the customer will not be replaced by Sweet Mixes.
• If an incorrect address has been entered, you should contact us within 1 hour from placing your order.
• Refunds will not be issued for any undelivered orders due to an incorrect address entered by the customer.
• If Sweet Mixes receive an order back due to an incomplete delivery address, this will not be re-delivered by Sweet Mixes.A re-delivery charge would need to be paid before this will be sent out. This would be at the same price of what your original delivery was on your original order.
What is my returns policy?
• We accept returns within 14 days of receiving your product, for a full refund or an exchange.
• Products will only be refunded or exchanged if the bag has been unopened and still in its original packaging
Is return postage free?
• We do not offer free returns postage. Therefore all customers are liable for their own return postage costs.
What are the payment methods?
• We currently accept all major credit and debit cards as well as Paypal payments.
Out of stock products
• At times there may be stock issues with our various suppliers. If your order contains up to ONE product which are out of stock we will continue with your order and provide extra of your chosen choices or add something else. We will only get in touch if there are two or more products out of stock.